You may have noticed some new developments at Splinter, we are working hard to build our little club into a community hub. Splinter has always been a place of learning and good vibes in the Melbourne Kink Community and moving into the new year, we at Splinter want to grow and keep Splinter the safe and fun place it is for our Community.
To celebrate and kick it off the December Play Space has been moved to the 31st for the Splinter New Years Eve PlaySpace! Please come and join us to ring in the new year and a new outlook for Splinter!
We will be mixing up the calendar in the new year as well to include;
- New regular events including a Munch/PlaySpace midweek
- The Cell will be held quarterly and will be an INVITE ONLY event as we will be opening it up to heavy/edge/triggering play
- Regular PlaySpaces will be held on the last Saturday and second Friday of each month
- We will be opening our doors to more community events like Rope meets and Medical play events
- New once off events which you are going to love! (*cough *cough Little's Movie Night *cough)
Splinter will also be available when events aren't being held for Kink hire (including parties) or for non-kink events as The Where-House.
We have really put our thinking hats on these last few months and listened to the feedback our patrons have shared with us, thank you so much for your support! Without you Splinter would be only a dream!
Bring on the new year!
- The Splinter Team -
P.S. There's a coffee machine coming!! Like with REAL coffee!!